Sunday, June 23, 2013

Cooking in a Mug

I rarely post photos of food I HAVE MADE on my blog. This post won't be like that either. However, I got an email earlier this month about cooking cakes in a mug in the microwave. As I started clicking around, I found all kinds of recipes for microwave mug cooking. I have posted them on my Pinterest page and that page has seen lots of action in the first 48 hours. I thought it would be fun to post some of the ideas here with links to their original recipes*. 


No, I have not tried any of them, but I might...someday!

Some of the recipes are healthy, like weight watchers healthy. Most of the ideas are intended for one serving. Some of them are quite easy. Some of them I would only fuss with if I was indeed, cooking for one. Some are just plain comfort food. 

*Please read all the reviews for any of the recipes as the reviews range from how to make it better to why you would or would not try it. Somewhere it was mentioned a 12 ounce mug works well.


Food that can be cooked in a mug in a microwave...


For Breakfast
















For Lunch or Dinner















Desserts or a Snack



















There are many more recipes, especially for chocolate, on my Pinterest page, should you really be interested in cooking in a mug in your microwave!

Let me know how your mug cooking turns out! 

bon appétit





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!