Thursday, February 7, 2013

A Budding Artist

Last fall Miss Willa did some finger painting in a class for toddlers. She painted a frog for us. I told her I would take it along to AZ so I could look at it and think of her when I couldn't be with her. (She didn't understand or care, but I did.) It had been on the fridge until recently.

When we arrived at Miss Willa's house on our last trip back to SD last month, there was a gift bag waiting for us in the guest room. Inside were some treats, but the best things in the bag were more of Miss Willa's paintings. 

Now I HAD to do something with the frog and the new pieces. I found just the frame under the bed. Last spring when I decorated the walls of the Casa's living room, I purchased some photo frames on sale. Not knowing for certain how many or which ones, I purchased several sizes and styles. I had one left over and stored it for future use.

Miss Willa's masterpieces now greet us each day, first thing in the morning and last thing each night.



Special presents from a special little girl.
Thank you, Miss Willa!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!