Thursday, February 14, 2013

A Valentine's Ad

I opened the Arizona Republic on Tuesday and saw this full page ad. I read it twice, before I decided it just HAD to be shared with all of you.

This is not what got my attention first, but I wanted to share
what I should have seen first

Attention All Romeos
Valentine Tips From Your Friends at 99¢ Only Store


This is what I saw first and then did a double take:
Colon Cleanse? Condoms?
I looked at the pictures before the words Bad Choice


Chili Beans? Gas Relief?


Enema? Pregnancy Test?

Why do I look at the left side of the paper first?
Bad Choices? I guess!

Here is the list of Good Choices:

Whipped Cream? Condoms?









And all for the low price of 99¢ each!

If you haven't purchased a valentine gift for your special someone,
I would recommend a store other than  99¢ store!


Happy Valentine's Day!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!