Friday, February 15, 2013

A Red Hat Lunch

On Wednesday a group of Red Hats went to Tia Rosa, an Mexican restaurant in Mesa. This is the first time I had been to this place. The Red Hats went there for a Christmas lunch a couple of years ago and raved about the decor and the food. I can understand why.




Interesting Building



A lovely patio courtyard, but Wednesday was
too chilly to eat lunch outdoors


Painted ceiling beams


Ceramic tiled tables


Pricey Margaritas
No, we did not order a Billionaire and each take a sip!


Sweet BBQ Pork and Apple Salad
It was Yummy!


Rolled taco lunch special


Enchilada Lunch Special


Fish Kabobs


Chicken Mango Salad with Poppyseed Dressing


CV Vixens in their Red Hat finery


Carved Wooden Statue


Young Geraniums


Dried Chili Peppers


A Courtyard Fountain


The inviting entrance to Tia Rosa
I will be back!




2 comments:

  1. Italian?

    I think this is the restaurant that we went to when I visited Donna E. last spring. Yummy margaritas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right Candy. Definitely NOT Italian. It was late at night when I created the post. thanks for the heads-up.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!