Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Hike to Praying Hands

These photos are also from a hike last week. I realized I have not done this hike. I am putting it on my list for next season.

 That is a hawk on the top of the cliff.


 That is Old Slow Hans. He takes many, many photos on the hikes. I am using a couple of his photos from this hike.


 The hikers climbing towards the peaks.


 Praying Hands...the goal of the hike in the Lost Dutchman State Park.


 Some unusual holes in the cliff; probably from erosion. (Hans's photo.)


 And the Arch, an easily missed feature on this hike. (Hans's photo.)

1 comment:

  1. It's great to see another Arizona teacher on this blogger. I look foward to reading your posts and seeing your adventures in our beautiful state. Today was a very hot one. I just came back from Phoenix with a sunburn.....time for my garden cap. Hope you're having a good weekend!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!